Request for assistance: Need a wiki page for buying and selling GTA01

Ted Lemon mellon at fugue.com
Mon Feb 18 07:48:29 CET 2008

On Feb 15, 2008, at 3:16 PM, Michael Shiloh wrote:
> Perhaps we call this the OpenMoko flea market.

I'd be tempted to sell my Neo if I felt like there was some security
to the transaction, because right now I'm not finding time to focus on
hacking it, so the wait for the next model isn't a hard one for me.
But the transaction security issue is a tough one - how do I know that
the person to whom I ship my Neo is actually going to pay for it, and
how do they know that they're actually getting a working Neo?