Act as HIDD and more

Christopher Earl earlc8451 at clarkstate.edu
Mon Feb 18 18:31:39 CET 2008

I want my Neo to act as HIDD, I *think* the command is  hidd --server  but i get an error: Address in use, any ideas.
Also I have been testing Playstation 3 hardware, I bought the $10 Recharging dock for the controllers, works with GTA01 Charges well(its just a mini-USB dock) but hides the power button. As stated before the PS3 wireless KB works great, even the mouse pad, next to test is the controller, I dont actually have a PS3 so it may take a while, hoping to use the PS3 controller with a port of Gfceu (nes emulator). If this passes the test, i will locate a PS3 and try to use my device as a new controller. This is why I need Hidd-server mode for the Neo.