To everybody! Brenda -Full time editor on board

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Tue Feb 19 20:22:00 CET 2008

Alexey -
you are right, something is wrong with 'Special:Allpages'.
I went there and only saw 2 pages, as you said.
But then I switched the 'Namespace' from (Main) to Talk, then OpenMoko
(hit 'Go' each time), then back to (Main), and then all pages (I think
all :-)) showed up.
Weird, but at least a workaround to see all pages.
Wolfgang