To everybody! Brenda -Full time editor on board

Alexey Feldgendler alexey at
Tue Feb 19 20:52:15 CET 2008

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:22:00 +0100, Wolfgang Spraul
<wolfgang at> wrote:

> you are right, something is wrong with 'Special:Allpages'.
> I went there and only saw 2 pages, as you said.
> But then I switched the 'Namespace' from (Main) to Talk, then OpenMoko
> (hit 'Go' each time), then back to (Main), and then all pages (I think
> all :-)) showed up.
> Weird, but at least a workaround to see all pages.

In fact, it's enough to just hit Go once in the beginning, confirming the
selection of (Main). This should be fixed by the system administrator.

Alexey Feldgendler <alexey at>
[ICQ: 115226275]