bluetooth networking

Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Wed Feb 20 08:26:52 CET 2008

Phani Kumar Kancharala pisze:
> I followed the steps given in wiki and I could able to scan the
> bluethooth devices and connect to the servers using "pand -c MAC".
> But I couldn't see any bluetooth interface like bnep0 on phone.
> Can anyone help me to get ride of this. I am using 2.6.22.5
> <http://2.6.22.5> kernel with Qtopia image.
I'm using the same kernel, but with Openmoko. I don't know if you have
all modules with Qtopia.
Yesterday I finally managed to connect my PC with Neo. I wish you luck.
Maybe try with Openmoko with the same kernel.

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street