bluetooth networking

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at
Wed Feb 20 17:17:26 CET 2008

I had the same problem.  It seemed that sometimes the pand -c command on the
neo would fail, but subsequent tries would work.

I created a script to handle connecting to my linux machine to do bluetooth
networking.  I have put it on the wiki at

Don't forget to change the XX:XX... to your linux PC's bluetooth id.