VoIP+IAX Program Theory for OM

Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] b.zdanowski at autoguard.pl
Thu Feb 21 19:54:38 CET 2008

Hi Kyle.

Kyle Bassett pisze:
> specified time.  If the user does not answer or a connection problem
> persisted, then the asterisk server can forward the call to the user's
> regular (OM or third party) cell line.
> --User can give one phone number to all contacts and have asterisk
> decide how to handle the call (routing not just to the cell phones,
> but to home lines, etc.)
The problem with forwarding call to land/cell line is that I as an owner
of OM phone will pay for connection between asterisk and cell/land line
operator because AFAIK no operator would handle incoming connection for
free (at least in Poland). We have many SIP operators so it could be
done but always I should pay for routing packets to my home/cell number.
It's like paying for incomming connections while abroad and in roaming.

Best regards,
--
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Programmer

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street