And Now For Something Completely Different...

Jay Vaughan jayv at
Sun Feb 24 11:22:22 CET 2008

> Do you mean the English word or the North American slang for mucus
> ( (not the same).
> "Booger is an American slang term for a piece of dried nasal mucus;
> the British form is bogey. 'Booger' in British English is more likely
> to be understood as a euphemistic pronunciation of 'bugger'."

booger as in snot as in nose-crusty.  so, yes, that bulging device in  
your pocket is an open booger .. ;)

Jay Vaughan

More information about the community mailing list