Virtual QWERTY Keyboards to be used with Fingers...

Steven ** montgoss+openmokocommunity at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 15:38:59 CET 2008

I found dasher to be very usable with a mouse.  I played with it for
just a few minutes and was already "typing" faster than I do on my
cellphone with T9 equivalent.  The only hard part was finding some of
the punctuation.  Once I have those positions memorized, I think I
could blaze through conversational English.  I anticipate it being my
default entry method.

-Steven