Virtual QWERTY Keyboards to be used with Fingers...

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:59:57 CET 2008

On 2/24/08, "Marco Trevisan (Treviño)" <mail at 3v1n0.net> wrote:
> I've tried dasher on my PC but it doesn't seem usable with the mouse, I
> can't guess using a finger... Maybe I'm wrong while using it, but it
> seems really hard to use!
I tried dasher on my laptop with the joystick mouse thing in the
center of the keyboard and it worked perfectly.

I will use dasher on the Free Runner with input from the
accelerometers. Just a tiny little tilt (sideways and up/down) would
be great for navigating through the dictionary:) It is not my idea...
it has been the topic here before and I will need to try it out. I
love the idea, because it would really speed up the typing:)

--
Please don't send me Word or PowerPoint attachments. See

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at:
<URL:http://www.fsf.org/register_form?referrer=5774>