How Alice and Bob got telephone/SMS spam on their Moko.

Steven Kurylo sk at
Mon Feb 25 22:47:41 CET 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Heikki Sørum <heikkis at> wrote:
> Hi everyone! Today I got another proposal for useful
>  applications that would make an open mobile outshine
>  "oldsch00l" mobiles.

While I've never thought of taking it that far, this is one of the
prime reasons I will be getting an OM.  Most phones have very limited
inbound call rules.  I'll setup certain phone numbers to always ring
the phone, only allow unknown numbers to ring the phone during certain
times, etc.

Steven Kurylo