Unbutu mobile

Ryan Prior ryanprior at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 04:51:54 CET 2008

I'm hoping to see small and cool things coming out of Nokia/Trolltech,
Intel, Motorola, Asus, and friends these next few years. As the
sub-sub-subnotebooks become tinier and skinnier, and the ultramobiles
and smartphones get bigger and more powerful, the underlying
technologies may converge enough that an initiative in the right place
at the right time -- say, OpenMoko and Ubuntu Mobile -- may be able to
span those technologies.

Here's hoping! I'd love to have a Mobile Internet Device, but as of
now they're too expensive and underpowered for my liking. I'm really
looking forward to the FreeRunner, though!