Google Summer of Code

Oliver Uvman oliver.uvman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 19:56:10 CET 2008

As you all probably know, the summer of code 2008 has been announced, and
now is the time for organisations to start readying their applications. Will
OpenMoko try to grab a few of us want-to-get-into-OSS students for 3 months
of paid summer coding? Please say yes. Pretty please?

As a student I already have my eyes on a few organisations that I know will
try to become mentoring orgs, but if OpenMoko also got onto the list I would
be extremely happy to try to become one of your crazed code monkeys. So what
say you?

Regards,
Oliver U