questions about Neo FreeRunne

Shawn shelbydz87 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 28 02:40:35 CET 2008

I was actually reffering to the Freerunner, as it seems like that's the one I'd be getting. I guess, what I really want to know is how does the data structure compare to Edge/G3 that available on today's other popular phones?

I would love to get a Freerunner, and would even be willing to switch US providers, but will be locked into T-mobile until October. Are there other/better US providers that this phone works with (data)?

Thanks!
. . .Shawn