GTA02 Battery Capacity (Was: Re: More about the GTA02)

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 20:15:08 CET 2008

Thanks, Michael!  Just downloading the script from my host works for
me.  Please let me know when you have the hosting moved so I can
update the wiki page.

I will also soon have an interim solution for importing contacts from
the SIM into the address book for you to put up there, too :-)

I need to get my stuff into revision control, too.  I'll try to get it
into projects.openmoko.org soon.

> Subject: Re: GTA02 Battery Capacity (Was: Re: More about the GTA02)
> Bobby,
>
>  I'm glad you posted this again, I've been meaning to tell you I'll be
>  happy to host your script on downloads.openmoko.org. Shall I just copy
>  the script from your host?
>
>  Michael
>
>  Bobby Martin wrote:
>  > In case some of you aren't on the device owners list I posted this to
>  > before, I created a script that will detect when you're plugged into a
>  > charger that's causing a slow (100mA) charge and will ask if you want
>  > to do fast charge instead.

[snip]