GTA02 Battery Capacity (Was: Re: More about the GTA02)

Bobby Martin bobbymartin2 at
Thu Feb 28 20:15:08 CET 2008

Thanks, Michael!  Just downloading the script from my host works for
me.  Please let me know when you have the hosting moved so I can
update the wiki page.

I will also soon have an interim solution for importing contacts from
the SIM into the address book for you to put up there, too :-)

I need to get my stuff into revision control, too.  I'll try to get it
into soon.