Very basic and fundamental question about the Neo

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at
Sat Jan 5 16:28:05 CET 2008

Well, everything works but the software for optimal usage of the
battery is still under development. And yes, most of us do long for a
device that stays up for a couple of days ...

Look at the answer from Mickey on the post with subject 'Neo faulty?'
from Jan, 1st.
It explains what you're looking for.