New screen?

Matthew S. Hamrick mhamrick at cryptonomicon.net
Sat Jan 5 21:40:08 CET 2008

Actually...

I'm pretty sure this is the same screen we're using on the "myPhone"
project, and it's actually quite usable.

The 4.3" 480x272 has the advantages that:

	* it's a tad cheaper than the 3.8" 640x480 screen, way cheaper in
volume
	* it has slightly better color
	* there seems to be a metric butt-load of them in the supply chain

I finally got mplayer working on my myPhone (albeit only for a few
seconds at a time), and it's actually quite a nice screen for videos.

-cheers
-msh