Very basic and fundamental question about the Neo

Flemming Richter Mikkelsen quatrox at
Sun Jan 6 21:33:30 CET 2008

On Jan 6, 2008 8:15 PM, Nicolas Linkert <linkert at> wrote:
> that'd be another important question: Do you think I'd need a GTA02 in
> order to get a fully working battery? I mean I am not really that much
> interested in the additional features of GTA02, so I'd be satisfied with
> GTA01. However, if that  power management issue is handled very
> differently in GTA02 I'd be forced to buy a new device ... Or am I
> thinking along the wrong lines?

You can always update the software when the issue is resolved. But you
should be aware of that gta02 will have a battery with higher capacity.
Maybe you want a different battery also? But the main issue is the power
management which hopefully will be fixed.

Join the FSF as an Associate Member at: