Recent spam.

Doug Jones dj6mf at
Mon Jan 7 22:19:06 CET 2008

flexd wrote:
> I don't like spam. Do you? :(
> There should be a boxtrapper or something to stop this :)

This person gets around.

I'm also on the policy discussion mailing list.  These spams
are showing up there too.  Same name and address:

"Super Star" <candyshop999 at>

So somebody is methodically going around to various open-source-related
lists and subscribing, so they can enlighten us all for a while.

Judging by the headers, these are coming through Google's servers, so
it's a real gmail account, not just a Joe Job spoof.

Anybody have any experience dealing with gmail admins?  Maybe we can get
this account deleted.