does wifi work in GTA01?

Phani Kumar Kancharala kancharlaphanikumar at
Tue Jan 8 09:03:23 CET 2008

I am trying use wifi on GTA01. Since I have 2.6.22 kernel  with USB host
patch, and a USB WiFi driver, I thought it is possible. But, I got stuck
with the errors occurred during  cross compilation of relink USB WiFi
driver. I found that CONFIG_WIRELESS_EXT is not set in the kernel
configuration file, which is required to enable the member
"wireless_handlers" in net_device structure which is defined in netdevice.hfile.

So, I think having the correct configuration file would solve the problem.
If it true, where can I get the config file??
are there any other ways to get WiFi up on GTA01?