does wifi work in GTA01?

Bartlomiej Zdanowski [Zdanek] b.zdanowski at
Tue Jan 8 11:28:55 CET 2008

Galevsky pisze:
> On Jan 8, 2008 9:03 AM, Phani Kumar Kancharala
> <kancharlaphanikumar at> wrote:
> "WiFi support for OpenMoko is in the works. Current Neo1973 GTA01 does
> not include a wireless LAN chip, but the upcoming Neo1973 GTA02 is
The question was about software. I suppose colleague Phani is trying to
enable support for USB wifi transceiver.
I don't know the answer about software, but Phani are you aware that you
have to provide external power supply for USB plug?
Please let me know if you managed to run USB wifi stick.

Best regards,
*Bartlomiej Zdanowski*
Product Research & Development Department
AutoGuard S.A.

Place of registration: Regional Court for the Capital City of Warsaw
Registration no.: 0000287629
Share capital: 1 059 000 PLN
Polish VAT and tax ID no.: PL1132219747
Omulewska 27 street