Openmoko wallpaper

Marcel tanuva at gmx.net
Tue Jan 8 21:13:43 CET 2008

I have uploaded the xcf file with the original layers in it and a second png
version with a more solid logo.

http://tanuva.de/files/mokocars_at_night_v2.png
http://tanuva.de/files/mokocars_at_night.xcf.gz

The "more-solidness" was acquired by simply putting 2 or three of the
logo/text layers above each other - so it can be customized fairly simple.

Marcel