Openmoko wallpaper

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Wed Jan 9 00:15:01 CET 2008

Marcel it is very beautiful, but as you say high resolution - 6 megs big.
We dont all have fast connections. So for the wiki, maybe not such a good
idea; but as wallpaper or a poster, for download and display, lovely. Or
perhaps just the added part - the logo and the word openmoko, for the
wiki.

regards,
clare