Power Management on Neo1973

rakshat hooja rakshat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:44:01 CET 2008

Hi,
     I have been following the improving power management conversation on
the IRC logs and on this list but am still not clear if it is only a
software problem (suspend issues, devices not shutting off when being closed
etc.)or there are Major hardware issues involved (I am talking about the
Gta1 devices not FreeRunner). Could someone from OM or FIC clarify this?

I have got calling and sms working pretty well (as in perfectly) for me when
using the qtopia image and if power management improved this could easily
become my only phone.

Thanks
Rakshat