Openmoko wallpaper

Maciej Kaniewski maciej.kaniewski at
Wed Jan 9 16:10:59 CET 2008

Hi ,
Why you removed moon (i think it was a moon or shg strange above lamp)  why
you left black shapeless thing in the middle of the picture just up to the
lamp, it looks terrible :( btw too much noise on black (to big iso ?) , i
would cut it a bit on right to remove bright red window and this blueish
roof  , to make building disapear in to darkness .