Openmoko wallpaper

Marcel tanuva at
Wed Jan 9 17:19:01 CET 2008

Here's the new version. The objects on the right have been cut out and there
is a smaller version for low bandwith and/or the wiki. But I didn't blacken
the lighted window because it turned out to be quite hard to do, it always
looks horrible after I put some dark color on it. Maybe someone else is more
gifted? :)

I'm also going to put the picture versions on my blog/website this evening so
that its not nessecary to provide new urls each time a change is made.

original with layers:
big version (6mb, 1447x1085):
compressed version (1.6mb, 1280x960):