Power Management on Neo1973

Lorn Potter lpotter at trolltech.com
Wed Jan 9 20:02:51 CET 2008

rakshat hooja wrote:
> Hi,
>      I have been following the improving power management conversation
> on the IRC logs and on this list but am still not clear if it is only a
> software problem (suspend issues, devices not shutting off when being
> closed etc.)or there are Major hardware issues involved (I am talking
> about the Gta1 devices not FreeRunner). Could someone from OM or FIC
> clarify this?

I am not from fic or OM, but from what I can tell (I developed the Neo
parts of Qtopia), power management issues are hardware related,
otherwise Qtopia would suspend/resume perfectly, as it does on the
Greenphone and other handsets Qtopia comes with.

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, MES, Trolltech