Community update, January 2, 2008

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Thu Jan 10 19:08:12 CET 2008

We agree.

OpenMoko does not want to reflect any bias towards or against anyone.

We thought we were doing a pretty good job. We carefully avoid using
USA- or Christian-centric words like "Christmas" and "Thanksgiving", but
  our use of the word "spring" slipped right by.

Fortunately we have a watchful community to catch our mistakes as
quickly as possible! Please continue to let me know if we make such
mistakes in the future.

We thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Michael