root

Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen admin at leinir.dk
Fri Jan 11 00:43:59 CET 2008

Friday 11 January 2008 skrev Brandon Kruse:
> Great, when can I expect your patch?

  Well, i can tell you that much that any patch from my hand would be shunned
like a demon - while i do code, i have only done so using PHP, C# and C... In
that order of preference (yes, yes, i know, PHP is made of evil and so on).
  On top of that - i simply thought i would make a note of it, a sort of
clarification :) Not a -real- suggestion, as there are a whole bunch of
things that would need to be taken into consideration (for example, if
kapabilities was implemented all the way like it is in Ark Linux, the users
would be disabled for login... which sort of defeats the purpose of having
the ssh server running on the thing).

> Btw, same conceptually, I like to call that particular rambling an
> "idea"

  Yeah, i guess it sort of was :) From my hand, however, it is a not exactly
well formed idea ;) i try and make actual ideas i give out have more, well...
substance, shall we say :) i am really a more casual observer here (i have
FAR too much on my plate as it is), but thought i would make a short notice
of something that seemed appropriate :)