community update, Thursday, January 10, 2008

Michael Shiloh michael at
Fri Jan 11 00:47:51 CET 2008

Hi Gilbert,

It is our intention to produce two versions (850MHz and 900MHz) of the
Neo FreeRunner. I have been assured by various people within the company
that the issue has been studied and they are highly confident that they
can deliver this.