Openmoko wallpaper

Marcel tanuva at gmx.net
Fri Jan 11 16:08:25 CET 2008

The original image (no blackened moon, it's a lens reflection) and the most
recent of the wallpaper'd one can be seen here:
http://tanuva.de/index.php/mokocars-at-night-gallery/

@clare:
Maybe I make an even smaller jpegged one (800x600?) as a preview and one
attaches a hires tar.gz version to it? (I don't have a wiki account yet, but
if someone here said I should put it up in the wiki, I would create one.)

Marcel