community update, Thursday, January 10, 2008

Michael Shiloh michael at
Fri Jan 11 21:45:32 CET 2008

Hi Brad,

I'm pretty sure that the only "new" things we mentioned were new
hardware features: WiFi, faster processor, 2D/3D accelerator chip, and
the accelerometers.

Fixed GSM firmware is not new because that's already included in GTA01
units (those that shipped after we got the fixed firmware). Anyway,
fixing bugs doesn't count as "new" :-)