Videos and pictures of Neo FreeRunner at CES: (was: Re: community update, Thursday, January 10, 2008)

Lon Lentz lon.lentz at
Fri Jan 11 23:20:51 CET 2008

  Thanks, Michael. That was what I was looking for. Geek tech sites covering
you guys at the show.

  I read the "not so happy" comments following the Gizmodo article. A lot of
those comments have been made here on this list. Like the repeated ones
about the boot scroll being visible.

  I would recommend everyone go read Wired's article on the story of the
iPhone development. Read about how well their prototype did. Hint: The
iPhone didn't magically appear as a finished project out of thin air by
shear will power. The power of Marketing is strong, but not that strong.