Videos and pictures of Neo FreeRunner at CES: (was: Re: community update, Thursday, January 10, 2008)

Torfinn Ingolfsen tingox at
Sat Jan 12 17:55:06 CET 2008

On Jan 12, 2008 5:34 PM, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer <mickey at> wrote:

> Yeah, we left that in on purpose -- especially for the geeks. Of course,
> it's
> scheduled for removal in a consumer-only release (whenever that may
> come) release. Well I guess you just can't please everyone :/

Easy to fix - leave it (boot scroll) as an option that can be turned on by
the user, preferably in a geeky way involving shell and the virtual
keyboard. :-)
And we want the matrix screensaver too. :-)
Torfinn Ingolfsen