What cryptographic services are available in OpenMoko?

Bogdan Bivolaru bogdan.bivolaru at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:28:27 CET 2008

Hello free software lovers,

For a start, I can barely wait until I get my Neo1973 device.

Now on topic: What cryptographic services are available in OpenMoko?
I would like to know if OpenMoko provides access to its cryptographic
library and if this cryptographic library is accessible in a javascript
in the web browser. Will I be able to use the cryptographic services
offered by the SIM (for faster, more secure TLS/SSL processing)?

I am  developing a web site for mobile browsing and I would like to
demonstrate it under OpenMoko. I study Information Security in college
and this is my graduation project.

Thanks in advance,
Bogdan