What cryptographic services are available in OpenMoko?

Brandon Kruse admteamkruz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 16:42:16 CET 2008

For starts, being secure does not mean faster, you will have to
encrypt and decrypt which is overhead, thus slower.

As far as encryption libraries, in C you have access to libssl and
libcrypto which are both usable for C program socket based encryption.

Now I do not understand what you mean by implementing this in
javaacript?

Javaacript is a clientside language, so the security is in what you
program and what can be exploitable through specific browsers.

The only other thing I can get out of what you are saying is the
security of the browser.

Please try to give me more information on what you mean :)

Please fill me in on this cryptography over the "sim". :)

Brandon Kruse (bkruse)