Power Management on Neo1973

Tim Niemeyer tim.niemeyer at mastersword.de
Mon Jan 14 12:22:52 CET 2008

Hallo Nils,

* Nils Faerber <nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de> [14-01-08 11:36]:
> > i searched on this, but didn't found what i though about...
> > found something else:
> > http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/buglog/2007-September/005155.html
>
> Good catch, thanks!
> And there was some explanation in that or close thread as well.
> Puh, so it was not only my imagination ;)
>
> So in this light we have to assume that both fixes will be in the new
> firmware?
I don't think so, because Message was from 2007-September!

On another Thread was this:
---
And please do get my message right - it is my *hope* that the new firmware will
also improve PM since PM issues of the GSM are know to be caused by the
firmware. There is no confirmation of this potential fix.
---

Can anybody from Openmoko please answear this firmware-pm question?

Tim Niemeyer