Power Management on Neo1973

Tim Niemeyer tim.niemeyer at mastersword.de
Mon Jan 14 12:22:52 CET 2008

Hallo Nils,

* Nils Faerber <nils.faerber at kernelconcepts.de> [14-01-08 11:36]:
> > i searched on this, but didn't found what i though about...
> > found something else:
> > http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/buglog/2007-September/005155.html
> Good catch, thanks!
> And there was some explanation in that or close thread as well.
> Puh, so it was not only my imagination ;)
> So in this light we have to assume that both fixes will be in the new
> firmware?
I don't think so, because Message was from 2007-September!

On another Thread was this:
And please do get my message right - it is my *hope* that the new firmware will
also improve PM since PM issues of the GSM are know to be caused by the
firmware. There is no confirmation of this potential fix.

Can anybody from Openmoko please answear this firmware-pm question?

Tim Niemeyer