No Voice when using Voip in Qtopia

Richard Reichenbacher richard5 at
Tue Jan 15 04:08:58 CET 2008

Hey Lorn, if you have time could you comment on what else is new or fixed
since your last image was posted?

Thanks a bunch,

-----Original Message-----
From: community-bounces at
[mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of Lorn Potter
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2008 6:40 PM
To: george at; List for OpenMoko community discussion
Subject: Re: No Voice when using Voip in Qtopia

左 国坤 wrote:
> Hi, all
> I am using VOIP by compile Qtopia 4.3.1 Open source for Neo1973 Phase1.
> I need your help to clear some problems.
> 1, Incoming call
>  ringtone OK, Answer OK, Hold OK, But No VOICE from Caller, and vice
> 2, Out Call
>  Keeping with 'Dialing' status, NO Call Tone, No connection to the other
> end
> I am a newbie in using Qtopia, maybe something missed in setting when
> building.

Nope. something is missing from Qtopia :)
We are currently working on this, I think I will post a new snapshot
image when voip is working.

You man manually run alsactl -f /etc/alsa/capturehandset.state restore
and try that.

Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Software Engineer, Systems Group, MES, Trolltech

OpenMoko community mailing list
community at