CAD files for the case of the Neo will be made available

Mark Arvidson sagacis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 04:25:01 CET 2008

I also suggest Alibre Express, although it is for Windows and it's not FOSS,
but I was involved in much of the writing of it, so I enjoy seeing it being
used.

Blender would work great for this application, although it's not a
parametric solid modeler.  I'll have to give it a spin.
--Mark Arvidson

P.S. check out my first openmoko app at
http://sagacis.doesntexist.com/openmoko-dashboard_0.9_armv4t.ipk