what's not functional?

Jeremiah Flerchinger jeremiah.flerchinger at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 05:09:15 CET 2008

I thought I remembered someone said t-mobile sim cards weren't
connecting correctly to the network, but at&t cards were working fine.
GPS is working fine although there was talk about changing the chip &
drivers in the next release - although I'm not sure about the state of
that or the reasons behind it.