what's not functional?

ian douglas ian.douglas at iandouglas.com
Tue Jan 15 05:38:50 CET 2008

After the modem firmware upgrade from Michael, I was able to connect and
make a phone call with an AT&T SIM card that didn't work before. And a
TMobile SIM card that didn't work at all before would now at least
register on the network and show signal strength, but would not
make/receive a phone call. Your mileage will vary, though, depending on
the type of SIM card you have and where you're located.

Ian