CAD files for the case of the Neo will be made available

Hans Bakker hansmbakker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 13:38:21 CET 2008

I would say that you need a 3d modelling program. QCad is 2D (maybe
2.5D as in that you can model a cross-section and say to the program
that the model should be axi-symmetrical with that cross-section)

Maybe http://www.gcad3d.org/ or
http://www.cad-schroer.com/index.php?ziel=Products-MEDUSA&land=com&scr=1.3
is something?

Kind regards,