Is there a Terminal App. for Qtopia?

clare u5618 at perth.dialix.com.au
Wed Jan 16 05:15:49 CET 2008

Currently I am using the version supplied by GoXbox Live which has the GPS
added. It is working quite nicely, especially since I discovered that
If you ask a second time for a change of input method for SMS,
the predictive keyboard is replaced by a very satisfactory real one,
only slightly predictive.   (I haven't yet tried VOIP).

What I am hoping is that someone knows of a Terminal Application which
could be installed and which uses that second keyboard or something
similar.
Terminal is the one thing that the Openmoko version has that makes it
Linux rather than just a phone.  The Keyboard in the Terminal of the
OpenMoko version was very nice initially, but a some time  back it
was changed so that the letters on the keys require a magnifier to read
them.

clare