CAD files for the case of the Neo will be made available

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at
Wed Jan 16 17:56:22 CET 2008

Esben -
Interesting. I checked on BRLCAD's website

Converting Geometry Between BRL-CAD and other Formats, Page 17

and it seems Pro/E import is actually quite solid. However you need a
seat of Pro/E to do the conversion.
Is releasing in Pro/E format (.prt and .asm files) an acceptable way?