OpenMoko will be at SVHMPC meeting TONIGHT in Menlo Park

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Wed Jan 16 21:41:40 CET 2008

Hi,

Sorry for the short notice.

The monthly meeting of the Silicon Valley Homebrew Mobile Phone Club
(SVHMPC) is tonight, and the topic is open source Linux frameworks
for mobile devices.

Google will discuss Android, and I'll discuss OpenMoko.

The meeting is free and is held at The Tech Shop in Menlo Park. Details
below.

No RSVP is necessary, but if any of you think you'll come let me know so
that I can make a point of meeting you.

Sincerely,
Michael