OpenMoko will be at SVHMPC meeting TONIGHT in Menlo Park

Jeffrey Thomas eljefedelito at
Wed Jan 16 22:37:18 CET 2008

I am unable to attend this meeting due to geography, but if anyone is in attendance I would be interested to hear the Google people's response to why they felt the need to start a competitive project rather than join the OpenMoko team.

Michael, as an official in the OpenMoko community, I wouldn't expect you to ask this, but if someone else is in attendance, raise the question and report back to us!

Minnesota USA