OpenMoko will be at SVHMPC meeting TONIGHT in Menlo Park

enaut enaut.w at
Wed Jan 16 23:12:59 CET 2008

If I only had the time to develop anything... studying computersince  I
almost had to quit programming :( and the rest I do is not relevant to
anything. The only cause that I listen to this list is that I really
like the Idea behind openMoko and I really enjoy the news about it and
to read all the discoussion going on and no doubt I already learned a
lot so thank you for opening up development.