CAD files for the case of the Neo will be made available

Wolfgang Spraul wolfgang at openmoko.com
Thu Jan 17 03:53:26 CET 2008

Jeremiah -
thanks for the information, that is indeed very helpful.
Your list includes DXF, that was the preference before.
I am concerned that the export process will corrupt the file and we
release a file that will be painful to actually use.

 From the formats you listed (Wavefront, DXF, STL), which is your
preference?
Which one do you believe is a format where Pro/E can export all
information into, without loosing much?

Thanks,
Wolfgang