CAD files for the case of the Neo will be made available

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 21:05:30 CET 2008

On 18/01/2008, Michael Shiloh <michael at openmoko.org> wrote:
> I am preparing the right place to put the files. I have a question:
>
> "case schematics" is the wrong name. What is the right name? "CAD
> Files"? "ID CAD Files"? "CAD Drawings"? Someone in the field help me out
> here.

they are CAD files yes, but the name needs to reflect their purpose
and content, i.e. what they are CAD files of.

i think 'case schematics' is fine, but i would say that, since i chose
it (i'm a draughtsman by the way)

maybe something from the following:
what are they of? the case/body/housing
what are they? drawings/models/schematics/layout/diagrams

i'm sure whatever you choose will be fine