NO VOICE WHEN USING VOIP IN QTOPIA

左 国坤 george at nix.vision-funai.com
Fri Jan 18 00:06:57 CET 2008

Hi, Nick

tks for your advice.
how can i kill the gsm function in software level?
if using openmoko fw, the gsm can be turned down easily, but when using
Qtopia, it seems no menu to kill
gsm module or process. Maybe I have to do some configure before build Qtopia
source, if it is, how to do it?

By the way, I am using a USB connection to internet via bridging host PC
ethernet, but not GSM, when
 using VoIP.

Your any good advice will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

George
<community at lists.openmoko.org>
> Date: 17-01-2008 7:50 pm
>

> On 1/17/08, Mikael Lammentausta <mikael.lammentausta at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  2008/1/16, 左 国坤 <george at nix.vision-funai.com>:
> > > Hi, Lorn,
> > >
> > > I have tried
> > > alsactl -f /etc/alsa/capturehandset.state restore
> > > but no any improvement.
> > >
> > > can you please tell me when you release your improved snapshot?
> > >
> > > Regards.
> > >
> > > George

alsactl